A roundup of jobs for our community in the Greater Victoria area for January 2022. These jobs were posted this month and may not be valid after that. Please follow up with the respective contacts if you are interested in any of these positions. Good luck!
The organizations and businesses highlighted here are community partners in our Employment Opportunity Exchange program and have expressed a commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion best practices in the workplace.
HR Contact: Shannon Whissell – email@example.com
Case Manager: Greater Victoria Housing Security Fund & ID Services – communitycouncil.ca/employment-opportunities/
Why you should work at Community Social Planning Council:
- What we do: Use evidence-based community action to create a more just, equitable, sustainable region
- Who we are: We bring our whole selves to work and support each other through hard times and good
- Where we are: Currently working from home, but with an awesome office right on Fort Street when it’s safe to be there.
HR Contact: Kecia Hosein – Admin@westcoastappliance.ca
Appliance Service Technician – www.westcoastappliance.ca/en/cp-careers
Why you should work at WestCoast Appliance Gallery:
WestCoast Appliance Gallery is a locally owned and operated appliance centre, serving lower Vancouver Island since 1984. Located near Mayfair Mall in beautiful Victoria, BC, we offer an extensive selection of appliances with brand names you can trust. We carefully select only quality, top performing appliances that exceed the expectations of both new and returning customers. From affordable appliances to ultra-premium brands, we cater to all tastes, styles and budgets, from simple to sophisticated and distinguished designs. We are looking for hardworking, highly motivated individuals both domestic and international who work well in a team environment. We offer:
- Extended medical/dental benefits after 90-day probation period
- Prompt bi-weekly pay via direct deposit
- Competitive wages